Assist with the management of data collection, entry, tracking, quality assurance, and analysis; Support the maintenance of the agency’s client management systems (e.g. Exym); Serve as backup for EHR support as needed; and support Chief Program Officer.
- To assist in ensuring The Priority Center (TPC) programs achieve qualitative and quantitative results in support of the organization’s mission and meet the desired objectives of the funder.
- To provide adequate support to TPC programs in the areas of data management, system development and support, quality assurance, evaluation activities, and training.
- To support the development of new TPC programs and improvement of existing programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring client files and cases are managed in accordance with program best practices and program contract requirements
- Measuring and reporting the health and results of Prevention program services
- Assist in the compilation, reporting, and quality assurance of monthly and semi-annual statistics for Prevention Center programs for internal management and external funders
- Support site administration of the agency’s Exym, OQ Analyst, and Master Stats
- Assist in the maintenance of and troubleshooting client database to ensure minimum down-time and prioritize and resolve database problems in a timely fashion.
- Assist with programmatic audits for internal management and quality assurance, as well as in preparation for external audits and site reviews by funders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology/Systems, or other related field required; Master’s preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience related to database administration, preferably in a non-profit setting
- Proficiency in Excel required
- SQL experience strongly preferred
- Excellent people, organizational, and oral and written communication skills
- Excellent initiative and ability to engage others and work as a team
- Knowledgeable about the mental health system of care
Current interested staff members please submit completed Internal Job Application with all signatures (found on the Shared Drive>4 Staff Resources), to Bill Tornquist at [email protected] by August 7.
Know someone who’s interested?
Don’t forget about our staff member referral program!
Please ask them to send their application, resume and salary expectation to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.