INDIVIDUAL GIVING – Donations of all sizes makes a difference and helps to ensure successful outcomes for our children and families at The Priority Center.
- Priority Circle, Blue Ribbon – We welcome you to join our Priority Circle Blue Ribbon, a leadership group whose annual gifts of $5,000 or more provide critical support to The Priority Center and our programs that bring hope and healing to the vulnerable children and families we serve. Click here to join the Priority Circle.
- Priority Circle – We welcome you to join our Priority Circle, a distinguished leadership group whose annual gifts of $1,000 or more provide critical support to The Priority Center and our programs that bring hope and healing to the vulnerable children and families we serve. Click here to join the Priority Circle.
- Priority Giving Club– Give a little every month! You can join the Priority Giving Club, our monthly giving group, to support our work with children and families year-round! Click here to set up your monthly gift.
- Legacy Circle– Legacy gifts are a great way to support The Priority Center beyond your lifetime. Join with others who are making an impact in the lives of children and future generations by including The Priority Center in your will or estate plans. To learn more about making a planned gift, please contact [email protected]
- Honorary Gifts – Making a gift to The Priority Center is a meaningful way to honor that special individual or group, commemorate a special occasion, or memorialize a loved one. The Priority Center will send a tribute card announcing your tribute. Donate and honor a special person here
- Community Gifts– Do you love to host parties? Hosting a private fundraising event for your friends can help build awareness and raise funds for The Priority Center programs. And It’s a great way to show you care about cause while socializing and having fun!
- Matching Gifts – Many employers offer a Matching Gift Program. These programs could double your gift’s impact to The Priority Center! Consider having your employer sponsor your gift to The Priority Center through their matching gift program.
- Giveback Programs– Giveback programs and events are an easy way to support the important of The Priority Center. Ongoing Givebacks include Ralph’s Community Contribution and AmazonSmile. When you frequent these businesses, their giveback support helps make a difference in many lives. Please remember to designate The Priority Center every time you shop or register! The Priority Center encourages single and annual community giveback events too.
IN KIND GIVING – The Priority Center also accepts non-cash gifts of goods, also known as in kind gifts! Please contact us if you have an interest in donating items to The Priority Center. Every year we are need of items during the holidays and summer season for our children and families:
- Adopt a Family (Holidays) – The holiday season is especially difficult for our children and families. You can brighten this special time of year by generously donating the needed items from a family’s wish list. Click here to adopt a family.
- Back to School Backpacks (Summer) – Education is a key component to helping children lead happy and successful lives. We welcome your contributions of backpacks and school supplies during the summer to ensure our children are ready and equipped for the new school year. Click here to donate school supplies.
We want to be sure to thank you for your gift and send you a receipt for your tax purposes! When making your donation, please remember to submit an in kind donation form available here. Please contact Tina: [email protected]
Your gift at any level will help provide crisis intervention programs, family support, mental health programs, parent education, and basic needs to families who are in dire need of services. For every dollar we receive, approximately $0.90 goes directly to our programs to help families in our community.
GIVE HOPE TODAY