Data Entry Specialist
Outreach & Engagement Program
The Outreach & Engagement Data Entry Specialist provides support to the Community Outreach & Engagement staff team. Primary responsibilities include the entry and management of data entry, tracking, quality assurance and analysis. The Data Entry Specialist provides support to the Evaluation and Data Analyst, the EHR Specialist and the Subcontract Liaison as needed and assists as backup for Administrative Support.
- Support the program in reaching quality data potential.
- Conduct daily Quality Assurance.
- Continue to learn new skills to improve work efficiency and performance in regard to program data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct quality assurance daily in Exym.
- Input Demographic, outcome data and satisfaction surveys into Exym for educational workshops/webinars for both program staff as well as subcontractors on a daily basis.
- Input additional data to aid direct staff from outreach events, engagements, and pre/post test data into Exym database system as assigned by Program Director as needed.
- Assist Data Analyst/EHR Specialist by running Exym reports on data received weekly, monthly, semi-annually and annually at the direction of the Program Director and in support of Program Supervisor as needed.
- Organize and maintain all supplies and files needed for program operations as needed.
- Assist Program Coordinator/Director in screening all incoming program enrollment forms (referrals) on InfoLine as backup for when Program Coordinator is out of the office.
- Attend Outreach/Engagement activities as appropriate to provide client data entry into agency database.
- Participate in weekly/biweekly supervision.
- Participate in Data meetings, staff meetings, and monthly agency staff meetings.
- Support the program in reaching clean data for monthly reports/bi-annual reports.
- Additional duties as needed/assigned.
- Required: AA Degree
- Required: Two years of office administration experience.
- Required: Data Entry experience and passion.
- Required: Advanced Computer skills using Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Required: Attention to detail for daily data entry and strong work ethics.
- Preferred: Exym experience/knowledge.
- Access to reliable vehicle and current car insurance.
Current interested staff members please submit completed Internal Job Application, attached here, to Shireen Varga at [email protected] by 11/13/20.
Know someone who’s interested?
Don’t forget about our staff member referral program!
Please ask them to send their application, resume and salary expectation to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.