The Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization Program serves suicidal and homicidal adults who can’t be hospitalized, in order to diffuse the crisis, promote a healthy lifestyle and prevent suicidal and homicidal acts. This program has a field-based treatment team consisting of clinicians, case managers and peer mentors. The program is a three-phase model:
- Assessment of the client and support network to identify short term needs and de-escalation
- Individual and family therapy, outreach, peer mentor, and case management services
Prepare client and family/support network for progression towards long term resolution and treatment.
The Intake Clinician serves as a liaison between adults/families and systems, and provides intake and assessment services depending on the needs and expectations of each adult in the Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization (AIHCS) program of The Priority Center.
Please see work schedule for position below.
|POSITION #1||11am – 8pm||2pm –10pm||2pm –10pm||2pm –10pm||2pm –10pm||OFF||OFF|
- Be part of a field-based crisis team that responds to crisis line calls 24/7 throughout the community.
- Meet productivity level as defined by The Priority Center and AIHCS management.
- Complete documentation as required by the Program Director and/or Program Supervisor in a timely manner and meets the standards of County of Orange Health Care Agency (HCA), HIPAA, Medi-Cal and other funding sources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide in-person intake and assessment services to clients in crisis as part of a warm-handoff from CAT/CSU during scheduled working hours.
- Conduct a thorough clinical assessment including chief complaint, history, mental status, needs of family, disposition, and focused on the crisis and safety concerns.
- Provide crisis intervention and critical safety management as needed
- Participate as a member of multi-disciplinary team as appropriate in treatment plan reviews of adults in the program.
- Document all services provided for HCA contract compliance, as well as financial, statistical and other reporting purposes.
- Peer review documentation and other duties as assigned.
Supervised by the Program Director and Program Supervisor
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
- Two years’ experience preferred
- Valid California driver’s license
- Live Scan fingerprinting required
- Experience with families and adults is highly preferred
- Bilingual-Vietnamese, Chinese, Farsi, Spanish preferred
- Registration with California BBS required
The Priority Center provides masks and hand sanitizer.
To Apply/Contact Information:
Current interested applicants please submit current resume to: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/The-Priority-Center/jobs