Temporary, Quality Assurance Coordinator, AIHCS Job Summary:
The primary responsibility of Quality Assurance Coordinator is to Coordinate and document internal regulatory processes, such as internal audits, inspections, license renewals, or registrations for the Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization (AIHCS) program of The Priority Center.
1. Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions and completing of agency and county stats.
2. Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents
3. Knowledge of HCA contracts procedures
4. Support of billing of Exym, Medi-Cal documentation utilizing the HCA Integrated Records Information Systems (IRIS)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serving as a Medi-Cal quality assurance technical reviewer for AIHCS
- Existing knowledge and utilization of Prevention’s Center’s EHR
- Conduct training on quality assurance processes and regulatory and other topics
- Inform Program Director and Supervisor of any observed issues identified during audits
- Provide guidance as needed to staff to address the required corrective or preventive measures
- Maintain client records in both hardcopy file and electronic database format
- Provide technical reviews of documentation, run reports, and review statistics
- Understand, interpret and apply complex procedures, regulations and directions in order to process or verify the accuracy of information and documents
- Maintain database to ensure all staff are compliant with needed Medi-Cal trainings and BBS registrations
- Quality assurance experience with Medi-Cal documentation and timelines
- Serve as a Med-Cal billing support with existing knowledge and utilization of IRIS
- Maintain various client service tracking systems to monitor status of services being provided
- Copy, sort, fax, collate, and retrieve documents
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Director
- Supervised by the Program Director
- Previous data entry experience and Medi-Cal billing with IRIS for a minimum of two years
- Experience with Medi-Cal billing and documentation processing for a minimum of two years
- Thorough knowledge of office practices and procedures, including filing methods, systems and the operation of office equipment
- Two years of experience in applying quality assurance practices to Medi-Cal documentation and timeliness
- Working environment is indoor, reasonably clean, well-lighted and ventilated
- Generally little or no probability of injury or health impairments
- Requires little or no physical effort involving intermittent standing, sitting or walking while performing duties, occasional lifting up to 10 lbs.
Current interested staff members please submit completed Internal Job Application with all signatures (found on the Shared Drive>4 Staff Resources), to Soua Moua at SMoua@ThePriorityCenter.org by March 31, 2020.
Know someone who’s interested?
Don’t forget about our staff member referral program!
Please ask them to send their application, resume and salary expectation to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.