Subcontract Liaison – Full-Time
Outreach & Engagement Program
The primary role of the Subcontract Liaison is to provide oversight and to ensure compliance with all agency and funder requirements, combine data in excel, and build reports for the subcontracted agencies providing services to the following underserved populations: 1) LGBTQI; 2) Multi-Cultural or Arabic/Farsi; & 3) Deaf/Hard of hearing/Disabilities. The Subcontract Liaison reports directly to the Outreach & Engagement Program Director to ensure that top quality of services is provided by each subcontract.
- Train subcontractors on all Outreach and Engagement objectives and follow up to ensure they follow the contract procedures and meet their units of service expectations.
- Obtain timely reports and units of service related to subcontracts of the Outreach and Engagement Program so that it achieves programmatic excellence, and meets all contract requirements.
- Aggregate subcontracted data reports and build narrative and cumulative reports for the subcontractors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, nurtures and maintains positive relationships with each subcontractor and collaborative agency.
- Represents agency professionally in community relation events/community meetings/data meetings/collaborative and subcontractor meetings as needed with/or representing for Program Director.
- Obtains and compiles the first reconciliation of the monthly UOS reports, monitors units of service related to subcontracts of the Outreach and Engagement Program so that each subcontractor meets programmatic excellence and all subcontracted requirements.
- Aggregates data in excel and word and manages detailed report building for data collection and presentation.
- Serves as primary contact for subcontracted agencies regarding: Service expectations, staffing updates, data collection, flyers procedures, trainings on policies and procedures, as well as auditing training and follow-up.
- Works with designated staff at each agency to resolve concerns or service issues, to ensure each compliance area of the subcontracts are met.
- Conducts final chart audits weekly for discharged participants’ chart audit tools sent from program staff to ensure charts can be completely closed in Exym with the help of the Data Entry Specialist.
- Enters data and conducts Quality assurance in Exym when Data Entry Specialist is not available.
- Attends outreach events with staff and conducts outreach calls as needed to help the team achieve its goals.
- Additional Duties as needed/assigned.
Necessary Position Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum Qualifications: Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum Qualifications: High proficiency in use of Excel.
- Minimum Qualifications: Two years’ experience related to database management and reporting, preferably in a non-profit setting.
- Ability to nurture relationships while being assertive and results oriented.
- Knowledgeable about the mental health system of care with a passion for the underserved communities.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Highly personable, hardworking, and reliable.
Current interested staff members please submit completed Internal Job Application (attached) to O&E at [email protected] by Monday, February 22nd, 2021.
Know someone who’s interested?
Don’t forget about our staff member referral program!
Please ask them to send their application, resume and salary expectation to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.