Basic Needs Program:
The program focusses on providing critically-needed household items, so that children can be placed or remain in safe nurturing homes.
Scheduler Job Summary:
The Scheduler is responsible for processing referrals received from the Orange County Social Services Agency, including all documentation and notifications via secure email or phone. The scheduler will communicate with donors and schedule pick-ups or drop offs. The scheduler will provide front office administrative support including phones and other general tasks.
- Maintain Referral Binders, Electronic Referral System and Excel Referral Spreadsheet.
- Strive for 100% positive feedback on all Satisfaction Surveys.
- Provide administrative support and guidance for all staff, interns and volunteers.
- Maintain a clean, well-organized, and welcoming office atmosphere.
Position Qualifications Required:
- At least one (1) year experience in office including phones or customer service
- Experience with Excel, Word, Access & Outlook and ability to use google maps
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Type at least 40 wpm with accuracy
- Access to reliable transportation
- Live Scan Clearance
- High School diploma