Infant-Toddler Home Visiting Program
The Program Supervisor works directly under the supervision of the Program Director to support the delivery of participant family services across the Infant-Toddler Home Visiting Program Supervisor will supervise Casework Specialists by conducting individual and group supervision to ensure that each member is utilizing the established models, tools, and curriculum making any necessary suggestions for improvement with case management. The Program Supervisor will ensure assessments and cases are managed in accordance with contract requirements by assisting Program Director in conducting quality assurance review of participant files to confirm that participant files are in accordance to program funder requirements. The Program Supervisor will work with the Program Director in identifying needs for trainings and staff development across the Infant-Toddler Home Visiting Program. The Program Supervisor will further support the Program Director in maintaining and cultivating partnerships with community-based organizations.
- Maintain the Infant-Toddler Home Visitation program to fulfill all requirements and meet all contractual obligations set by First Five Orange County.
- Build and maintain partnerships with maternal child health network and community partners.
- Manage ongoing program development activities for Infant-Toddler program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program Administration
- Facilitate case reviews, staff training and staff meetings
- Assist in the development of new projects
- Maintain and monitor existing prevention programs
- Approve employee timesheets and monthly expense reports
- Assist with program development around evaluation, training and services
- Supervision and Management
- Directly responsible for the supervision of assigned programs and program staff including Casework Specialists
- Conduct individual supervision sessions with each program staff person
- Review program’s progress towards client files and paperwork
- Responsible for personnel management, including hiring and termination under the supervision of the Program Director
- Write employee evaluations and conduct annual performance reviews
- Review and supervise the filing of child abuse reports
- Lead strategically to ensure that program staff are performing at or above expectations
- Grant/Contract Monitoring
- Maintain agency grants/contracts in accordance with individual requirements
- Responsible for program accountability including implementation and revision of annual program evaluations as needed
- Attend Center meetings and conferences as necessary
- Attend outside meetings with funders and key stakeholders
- TCM Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete Agency approved TCM Training Program
- Attend TCM Time Survey training and participate in Time Survey
- Attend TCM Program Trainings conducted by LGA MAA/TCM Administrative Coordinator of HCA
- Once a month, at minimum, upload billable TCM encounters into State system and review/resolve discrepancies, if possible.
- Coordinate new and ongoing training for TCM, including resources for clients and client file documentation
- Routinely review staff client files and monitor on-going comprehensive case management services & required TCM documentation including: needs assessment; written Individual Care Plans; referrals (including 30-day follow-up); linkage and consultation; assistance with accessing services; crisis assistance planning; Periodic Reviews (within 6 months); and encounter logs.
- Coordinate with all agencies involved in cases and review TCM documentation ensuring there is no TCM duplication of services
- Complete monthly TCM time survey. Review staff’s TCM time surveys for accuracy. Submit all TCM time surveys to HCA by the 15th of the following month of survey.
- Coordinate the completion of TCM encounter logs and review for accuracy.
- Contribute to the completion of annual TCM Cost Report and/or TCM audit requests
- Liaison with community agencies, universities and other collateral professionals
- Represent agency in community relations events
- Crisis counseling and conflict resolution with staff or clients as needed
- Provision of resources and referrals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or from a related field
- Two years of supervisory experience preferred
- Meet TCM Case Manager qualifications
Current interested staff members please submit completed Internal Job Application (attached) to Justina Ryan-Baldwin at [email protected] by Thursday, July 8th.
Know someone who’s interested?
Don’t forget about our staff member referral program!
Please ask them to send their application, resume and salary expectation to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.