School Readiness Program
The Program Supervisor works directly under the supervision of the Program Director to support the delivery of participant family services across the School Readiness team. Program Supervisor will supervise Mental Health Worker’s by conducting individual and group supervision to ensure that each member is utilizing the established models, tools, and curriculum making any necessary suggestions for improvement with case management or modifications to the participant’s Individualized Family Plans. The Program Supervisor will ensure assessments and cases are managed in accordance with contract requirements by assisting Program Director in conducting quality assurance review of participant files to confirm that participant files are in accordance to program funder requirements. The Program Supervisor will work with the Program Director in identifying needs for trainings and staff development across the School Readiness Team. The Program Supervisor will further support the Program Director in maintaining and cultivating partnership with Connect the Tots/Orange County Parent Child Wellness Program and other Prevention and Intervention Programs.
- Support the Program Director in developing policies, procedures, tools and templates to enhance program infrastructure, especially as relates to new and existing services provided to families
- Support the Program Director in managing direct service staff in meeting the units of service goals
- Identify learning opportunities to support staff development and individual growth
- Support the Program Director in collaboration with Connect the Tots/Orange County Parent Wellness Programs to ensure families are linked successfully to services beyond School Readiness
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the hiring, supervision, and one-on-one training of Mental Health Worker’s
- Ensure client files and cases are managed in accordance with contract
- Supports the provision of case management ensuring quality of referrals and case preparation for services by staff
- Provide consistent support to Mental Health Worker’s under the direction of the Program Director
- Support the Program Director in execution of marketing strategy as planned, including in evening hours and on weekends when needed
- Responsible for representing program and agency in a positive and highly professional manner in the community
- Attend all required School Readiness program and Priority Center meetings
- Participate in weekly individual supervision with Program Director
- May occasionally lead Team Meetings as requested by Program Director
- Work on specific assignments related to the agency as a whole
- Assist with ongoing program development and the development of new projects
- Support Program Director in preparation for program and administrative audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Social Work, Psychology or Sociology required. Master’s degree in Social Work or Marriage and Family Therapy preferred.
- Minimum of four years of experience in the mental health field
- Minimum of two years of experience in providing supervision
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Live Scan fingerprinting
Current interested staff members please submit completed Internal Job Application (attached) to Karla Miranda at [email protected] until the position has been filled.
Know someone who’s interested?
Don’t forget about our staff member referral program!
Please ask them to send their application, resume and salary expectation to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.