Program Supervisor – Part-Time
Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization
The primary role of Program Supervisor is to maintain the internal operations of the Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization (AIHCS) program at the Child Abuse Prevention Center (Prevention Center).
- Ensure AIHCS fulfills all County of Orange Health Care Agency (HCA) contractual goals and requirements.
- Increase and expand program awareness, reputation of integrity within the community, and use of services.
- Nurture and develop team, fostering stability and individual growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate case reviews and staff training.
- Assign cases and maintain database of clients.
- Assist in the development of new projects.
- Maintain and monitor existing prevention programs.
- On call supervisor to support crisis team.
- Directly share responsibility for the supervision of Clinician, Case Managers, and Mentor.
- Conduct weekly individual supervision sessions with assigned clinical staff.
- Provide weekly group supervision to Case Managers.
- Assist with facilitating weekly clinical group supervision.
- Interface with billing staff to maintain quality and consistency of documentation.
- Review assessments and other clinical documentation to assure clinical standards of the Prevention Center, HCA, and Medi-cal.
- Strong communication skills to present ideas, information, and viewpoints, both verbally and in writing.
- Monitors and measures client progress against treatment plants and stated goals as it applies to mental health documentation.
- Current knowledge to coordinate treatment planning and case management for assigned clients.
- Assist Program Director in personal management, including hiring and termination.
- Assist Program Director in coordination of new and ongoing employee training to enhance clinical skills and knowledge.
- Assist Program Director in writing employee evaluations and conducting annual performance reviews.
- Support goal setting and attainment of Prevention Center and AIHCS objectives.
- On call supervisor to provide clinical support and consultation to AIHCS clinical staff.
Supervised by the Program Director
- Ph.D., Psy.D., or Master’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or related field
- Current licensure in California as an LCSW or LMFT or Psychologist
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Live Scan fingerprinting required
- Experience with families and children is preferred
Current interested staff members please submit completed Internal Job Application (attached) to Soua Moua at [email protected] until the position has been filled.
Know someone who’s interested?
Don’t forget about our staff member referral program!
Please ask them to send their application, resume and salary expectation to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.