Program Services Coordinator (Bilingual Spanish) – Full-Time
The Priority Center is seeking a Full-time Bilingual Spanish Program Services Coordinator for its CalWORKs Home Visiting Program (HVP).
CalWORKs HVP serves high risk families who are pregnant and/or have children aged 0 – 5 years that could benefit from a program that includes parent education and linkages to community resources.
The Program Services Coordinator provides support to the First Five Orange County Children & Families Commission (First Five) and Orange County Social Services Agency (SSA) specifically the CalWORKs HVP funded program by assisting the Program Director and Associate Program Supervisor in a variety of administrative and program coordination tasks as well as carry out important operational duties.
Sample Core Responsibilities:
- Manage the Material Goods Expenditure (MGE) Funds assigned to each CalWORKs HVP client.
- Review and screen MGE Funds Request forms submitted by Casework Specialists and submit to Program Director for final approval.
- Create Purchase Orders for approved MGE Funds Requests.
- Purchase and track the shipping of approved MGE Funds Requests.
- In case of failed deliveries or client dissatisfaction of received goods, manage the item returns and updating available funds for clients.
- Assist with monthly statistics, represent programs at community outreach events, complete quality assurance calls, responsible for being the first point of contact for families calling the center to inquire about the CalWORKs program, monitor and maintain CalWORKs HVP materials.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint desired
- 2-3 years of office administration, program services coordination, or related experience.
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree required in Social Services, Public/Business Administration or related field.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills
- Access to a reliable vehicle and current car insurance
Please submit completed Internal Job Application (attached) to Jaime Raygoza at [email protected] until position has been filled.
**COVID-19 Considerations: We enforce weekly testing for unvaccinated or undisclosed staff. We provide masks, hand sanitizers, require daily temperature checks, and enforce social distancing**