The primary responsibility of the Program Director is to plan, develop, expand and execute the mental health and crisis response services for The Priority Center.
- Ensure the Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization (AIHCS) program fulfills all County of Orange Health Care Agency (HCA) contractual goals and requirements
- Increase and expand program awareness, reputation of integrity within the community, and use of services
- Nurture and develop team, fostering stability and individual growth
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Hiring, supervision, training and management of program staff
- Conduct individual sessions with assigned clinical staff, including clinical/case management staff
- Provide clinical consultation with, and on-call support for AIHCS staff 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Ensures program and clinical quality and achievement of all contract requirements are met, including but not limited to workload standards, supervision hours, training requirements, staffing requirements, monthly goals and budget compliances of program elements.
- Ensure client files and cases are managed in accordance with HCA contract and Medi-Cal requirements
- Interface with billing staff to maintain quality and consistency of documentation
- Review assessments and other clinical documentation to assure clinical standards of The Priority Center, HCA, and Medi-Cal are met
- Responsible for representing The Priority Center and the mental health programs at County and other funder meetings
- Provide a strong, positive and highly professional presence in the community
- Partner with the Associate Director of Programs, Executive Director and Director of Finance, Operations & Support, to provide operational support to The Priority Center
- Research projects and/or special projects as defined
Supervised by the Chief Program Officer
- Ph.D., Psy.D., or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or related field
- Current licensure in California as an LCSW or LMFT or Psychologist
- Able to provide BBS licensure supervision to ASW and MFTI clinicians
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing mental health services
- Knowledge of the mental health system of care
- Experience managing contracts
- Experience managing Medi-Cal services and strong knowledge of Orange County Health Care Agency Behavioral Health Services documentation requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outcome based statistical reporting
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Live Scan fingerprinting required
- Experience with adult and families is preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Exym, Word, and Access
Current interested staff members please submit completed Internal Job Application with all signatures (found on the Shared Drive>4 Staff Resources), to Bill Tornquist at [email protected]
Don’t forget about our staff member referral program!
If you know someone who might be interested, please ask them to send their resume and salary expectation to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.