Children’s In-Home Crisis Stabilization
The primary responsibility of the Part-time Biller is to assist the Billing Manager in the coordination and documentation of internal regulatory processes, such as billing, documentation quality and internal and external reports for the Children’s In-Home Crisis Stabilization (CIHCS) program of The Priority Center.
- Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions
- Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents
- Effective billing of Medi-Cal documentation utilizing the HCA Integrated Records Information Systems (IRIS) and Exym
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge and utilization of Orange County Citrix IRIS program, billing insurance companies and patients for services rendered of non-Medi- Cal clients.
- Knowledge and utilization of IHCS Exym program
- Work Revenue Cycle Services back end of the billing on a daily basis.
- Understand, interpret and apply complex procedures, regulations and directions in order to process verify the accuracy of information or documents.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum high school diploma or GED, BA preferred
- 1 year of billing experience preferred with HCA IRIS System or Similar Medical billing system
- Thorough knowledge of office practices and procedures, including filing methods, systems and the operation of office equipment.
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Live scan fingerprinting REQUIRED.
- Supervised by the Program Director