Part-Time Administrative Assistant – Bilingual Spanish required
The Administrative Assistant position provides support to the First Five Orange County Children & Families Commission (First 5) and Orange County Social Services Agency (SSA) specifically the CalWORKS HVP funded program by assisting the Program Director and Program Services Coordinator in a variety of administrative duties including, but not limited to the data entry of client information into the Bridges Connect system.
- Ensure accuracy of all work completed
- Meet deadlines of assigned tasks
- Continue to learn new skills to improve work efficiency and performance
- Seek out other activities to support the operations of the Center
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Statistics and Reporting
- Assist with monthly stats as needed.
- Review weekly productivity numbers for home visits, Direct Service Hours (DSH), travel time, and other related information as directed.
- Complete Program Expense Report at the end of the month to include all staff’s expenditures.
- Data Entry
- Enter Family Information Forms into Bridges Connect.
- Enter and assign new referrals into Bridges Connect and other CalWORKS HVP data management platforms.
- Administrative Duties
- Provide clerical, typing, and filing assistance to direct service staff as needed
- Type and send no contact letters to clients and pending referrals
- Assist Program Services Coordinator in scheduling Initial Needs Assessments for new client referrals and providing more program details to clients if needed.
- Represent programs at community outreach events
- Assist with screening new referrals for client information, client schedule, and additional details regarding client issues as needed.
- Contact referring parties to obtain additional information and advise of waitlist
- Complete quality assurance calls monthly
- Translate satisfaction surveys and other documents
- Create KIPS DVDs to be given to clients
- Assist with obtaining new resources for clients and updating them into Program Resource List.
- Provide agency reception area coverage as needed
- Attend monthly Admin Assistant meetings and case reviews
- Attend weekly supervisions
- Conduct Spanish fluency tests with potential interns and employees
- Office Maintenance
- Monitor and maintain the CalWORKS HVP Program materials
- Manage Program Inventory Sheet
- Assist with closed file electronic maintenance and storage
- Support with mailers, copying, filing, translating, and general clerical projects outside the CalWORKS HVP program if requested by immediate supervisor
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint desired
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
- 1 year of office administration, data entry, or related experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills
- HS or equivalent
Current interested staff members please submit completed Internal Job Application with all signatures (found on the Shared Drive>4 Staff Resources), to Jaime Raygoza at [email protected] by October 7, 2020.
Know someone who’s interested?
Don’t forget about our staff member referral program!
Please ask them to send their application, resume and salary expectation to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.