Mental Health Worker (Bilingual Spanish) – SFYC
The Priority Center is seeking a full-time Bilingual-Spanish Mental Health Worker for its Services for Families with Young Children (SFYC) Program. Our mission is to deliver life-changing programs to assist people in crisis by giving them the tools and support necessary to end the generational cycle of trauma- including prevention of child abuse and neglect, through early intervention and mental health services and advocacy.
**The Priority Center also offers a 9/80 work week schedule which allows for one day off every two weeks (equivalent to having an additional 26 days off per year!)**
The focus of the Services for Families with Young Children (SFYC) program is to reach out to families with children ages 0-8 with potential developmental or behavioral issues who have been overlooked in order to prepare the family to support their child’s success in school. This program is comprised of a dedicated team that provides direct service to clients and serves as a resource for families and their children. Services are provided primarily in the home and to accommodate the client and family’s schedule. Services are in-home, virtual or hybrid depending on the family’s needs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Carry a caseload of clients
- Conduct initial child, parent, and family assessments in throughout all Orange County
- Create Individualized Family Plans
- Provide Triple P interventions
- Maintain client files as required and complete required documentation in a timely manner
- Comply with Mandated Reporter requirements
- Attend all required meetings
- Actively participate in all required training
- Participate in program outreach events (sometimes weekend events)
- Participate in weekly individual and team supervision
- Maintain updated statistics monthly
- Work on specific assignments related to the agency as a whole
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Child Development or related field
- Experience working with clients directly in a service role is required
- Experience working with families and children ages 0-8 is preferred
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Access to reliable vehicle and current car insurance
- Valid California Drivers License
- Live Scan finger printing required
This is a full time, non-exempt position with hourly compensation of $20.31 per hour.
Interested applicants please submit completed HR Employment Application and current resume to [email protected].