Mental Health Worker (Bilingual Spanish) – Full-Time
The Priority Center is seeking a full-time Bilingual Spanish Mental Health Worker for its School Readiness Program. The focus of the program is to reach out to families with children ages 0-8 with potential developmental or behavioral issues who have been overlooked in order to prepare the family to support their child’s success in school.
This program is comprised of a dedicated team that provides direct service to clients and serves as a resource for families and their children. Services are provided primarily in the home and to accommodate the client and family’s schedule. Due to COVID-19, in-home services are temporary suspended until further notice and staff will be providing telehealth services to enrolled clients during this time.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Carry a caseload of clients
- Conduct initial child, parent, and family assessments in throughout all Orange County
- Create Individualized Family Plans
- Provide Triple P interventions
- Maintain client files as required and complete required documentation in a timely manner
- Comply with Mandated Reporter requirements
- Attend all required meetings
- Actively participate in all required training
- Participate in program outreach events
- Participate in weekly individual and team supervision
- Maintain updated statistics monthly
- Work on specific assignments related to the agency as a whole
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Child Development or related field
- Experience working with clients directly in a service role is required
- Experience working with families and children ages 0-8 is preferred
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Access to reliable vehicle and current car insurance
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Live Scan finger printing required
Current interested staff members please submit completed Internal Job Application (attached) to Karla Miranda at [email protected] until the position has been filled.
Know someone who’s interested?
Don’t forget about our staff member referral program!
Please ask them to send their application, resume and salary expectation to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.