Licensed Clinician – Full-Time
Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization
The Licensed Clinician serves as a liaison between adults/families and systems, and provides a wide range of services depending on the needs and expectations of each adult in the Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization (AIHCS) program of The Priority Center
- Be part of a field based crisis team that responds to crisis line calls 24/7 throughout the community as part of an on call rotation schedule.
- Meet productivity levels as defined by The Priority Center and CIHCS management.
- Complete documentation as required by Program Director and Program Supervisor in a timely manner and meet the standards of the County of Orange Health Care Agency (HCA), HIPPA, Medi-cal and other funding sources.
- Assist in clinical supervision of staff and documentation review as assigned by the Program Director and Program Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 24/7 crisis intervention and critical safety management services as part of an on call rotation schedule primarily in the home to accommodate the individual/family’s schedule.
- Assess client safety, write 5150 hold (to involuntarily confine a person suspected to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to themselves, a danger to others, and/or gravely disabled).
- Conduct a thorough clinical assessment including chief complaint, history, mental status, needs of family, disposition, and focused on the crisis and safety concerns.
- Develop and implement a Client Care Plan in order to provide strength-based treatment focused on safety, coping skills, problem solving, social support and communication.
- Monitor participation and progress in organized treatment programs to assure the planned provision of service according to the individual Client Care Plan.
- Participate as a member of multi-disciplinary team in all treatment plan reviews.
- Consult, confer and coordinate with referring and other community agencies and resources to advocate for the mental health needs of the adult/family.
- Document all services provided for HCA contract compliance, as well as financial, statistical and other reporting purposes.
- Maintain contact with clients who are placed in hospital/respite/residential care and participate in discharge planning and necessary collateral contacts.
- Conduct weekly individual supervision sessions with assigned clinical staff.
- Review clinical documentation of assigned staff to ensure standards of Prevention Center, HCA, and Medi-cal.
- Write employee evaluations and conducted annual performance reviews with coordination of Program Director and Program Supervisor.
Supervised by the Program Director and Program Supervisor
- California licensure as an LCSW or LMFT
- Master’s Degree in Social work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
- Active BBS license registration
- Two years of supervision experience and completion of necessary 15 hours of supervision education courses
- Two years adult mental health experience required.
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation
- Valid California driver’s license
- Live Scan fingerprinting required
- Experience working with clients in crisis
- Bilingual in Spanish or Vietnamese desirable
Please submit Employment Application and current resume to [email protected]
**COVID-19 Considerations: We enforce weekly testing for unvaccinated or undisclosed staff. We provide masks, hand sanitizers, require daily temperature checks, and enforce social distancing**