Clinical Supervisor (AIHCS) – Part-Time 20 hours per week
The primary role of the Clinical Supervisor is to maintain the internal operations of the Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization (AIHCS) program at The Priority Center (TPC).
- Ensure AIHCS fulfills all County of Orange Health Care Agency (HCA) contractual goals and requirements.
- Increase and expand program awareness, reputation of integrity within the community, and use of services.
- Nurture and develop team, fostering stability and individual growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of new projects.
- Directly share responsibility for the supervision of Clinicians
- Conduct weekly individual and group supervision sessions with assigned clinical staff.
- Interface with billing and QI staff to maintain quality and consistency of documentation.
- Review assessments and other clinical documentation to assure clinical standards of TPC, HCA, and Medi-Cal.
- Strong communication skills to present ideas, information, and viewpoints, both verbally and in writing.
- Monitors and measures client progress against treatment plans and stated goals as it applies to mental health documentation.
- Current knowledge to coordinate treatment planning, diagnosis and case management for assigned clients.
- Assist Program Director in personal management, including hiring and termination.
- Assist Program Director in coordination of new and ongoing employee training to enhance clinical skills and knowledge.
- Assist Program Director in writing employee evaluations and conducting annual performance reviews.
- Support goal setting and attainment of TPC and AIHCS objectives.
- On call supervisor to provide clinical support and consultation to AIHCS clinical staff.
- Provide clinical supervision for per BBS guidelines for ASW and AMFT hours for licensure
Supervised by the Program Director
- Ph.D., Psy.D., or Master’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or related field
- Current licensure in California as an LCSW or LMFT or Psychologist. Minimum two years post licensure with the ability to provide supervision to ASW and AMFT associates
- Completion of required 15 hours CEU’s to supervise associates
- Working knowledge of the Board of Behavioral Science laws and regulations required
- Knowledge of County and community Mental Health resources
- Knowledge of working with actively suicidal & homicidal clients and ability to safety plan
- Understanding of Evidence Based practices such as CBT, DBT, etc.
- Experience working with adults with severe & persistent mental illness preferred
- Completion of LPS Certification (5150) within 90 days of hiring
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Live Scan fingerprinting required
Job Type: Part-time