LCSW Clinical Supervisor – AIHCS
The Priority Center is seeking a part-time LCSW Clinical Supervisor for its Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization Program (AIHCS). Our mission is to deliver life-changing programs to assist people in crisis by giving them the tools and support necessary to end the generational cycle of trauma- including prevention of child abuse and neglect, through early intervention and mental health services and advocacy.
The Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization Program (AIHCS) serves suicidal and homicidal adults who can’t be hospitalized, in order to diffuse the crisis, promote a healthy lifestyle and prevent suicidal and homicidal acts. This program has a field-based treatment team consisting of clinicians, case managers and peer mentors. The program is a three-phase model:
- Assessment of the client and support network to identify short term needs and de-escalation
- Individual and family therapy, outreach, peer mentor, and case management services
- Prepare client and family/support network for progression towards long term resolution and treatment.
The primary role of Clinical Supervisor is to maintain the internal operations of the Adult In-Home Crisis Stabilization (AIHCS) program and provide clinical oversight & supervision to assigned clinicians at The Priority Center (TPC). Experience in working with clients with severe & persistent mental illness, knowledge of crisis intervention and awareness of working with suicidal & homicidal clients.
**This is a part-time position working twenty hours a week. The hours and days worked can be flexible so long as Supervision is done during business hours (between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday).**
- Ensure AIHCS fulfills all County of Orange Health Care Agency (HCA) contractual goals and requirements.
- Increase and expand program awareness, reputation of integrity within the community, and use of services.
- Nurture and develop team, fostering stability and individual growth.
- Communicate with Program Supervisor & Director regarding clinician’s clinical skills and any areas of concern
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the supervision of assigned Clinicians
- Foster clinical growth of clinicians by educating them in areas of diagnosis, treatment planning and crisis intervention skills
- Conduct weekly individual and/or group supervision with assigned clinical staff.
- Participate in meetings twice per month with Program Supervisor & Program Director to discuss clinicians work
- Participate in clinical admin meetings twice per month with Program Supervisor, Program Director, and clinicians
- Interface with billing staff to maintain quality and consistency of documentation.
- Review assessments and other clinical documentation to assure clinical standards of the Prevention Center, HCA, and Medi-cal.
- Strong communication skills to present ideas, information, and viewpoints, both verbally and in writing.
- Monitors and measures client progress against treatment plants and stated goals as it applies to mental health documentation.
- Current knowledge to coordinate treatment planning and case management for assigned clients.
- Assist Program Director in writing employee evaluations and conducting annual performance reviews.
- Support goal setting and attainment of TPC and AIHCS objectives.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or related field
- Current licensure in California as an LCSW
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Live Scan fingerprinting required
- Experience with families and children is preferred
This is a part-time, non-exempt position working on average twenty hours a week, with an hourly rate of $45.00 per hour.
Interested applicants please submit completed HR Employment Application and current resume to [email protected].