Administrative Assistant (Bilingual Spanish)
CalWORKS Home Visiting Program
The Priority Center is seeking a part-time bilingual Spanish Administrative Assistant for its CalWORKS Home Visiting Program. CalWORKS HVP serves high risk families, with children aged 0- 5 years that could benefit from a program that includes parent education, case management and linkages to community resources. The Administrative Assistant supports the day-day operations of both programs.
The Administrative Assistant-Data Entry position provides support to the First Five Orange County Children & Families Commission (specifically the CalWORKS HVP) funded programs by assisting in the required data entry of client information into the Bridges Connect system and performing other duties.
- Ensure accuracy of all work completed
- Meet deadlines of assigned tasks
- Continue to learn new skills to improve work efficiency and performance
- Seek out other activities to support the operations of the Center
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Statistics and Reporting
- Assist with monthly stats as needed.
- Collect weekly productivity numbers for home visits, Direct Service Hours (DSH), travel time and referrals made from CalWORKS HVP caseworkers and email to supervisors.
- Data Entry
- Enter Family Information Forms into Bridges Connect
- Enter new referrals into Bridges Connect
- Compile CalWORKS HVP data
- Administrative Duties
- Provide clerical, typing, and filing assistance to direct service staff as needed
- Type and send no contact letters to clients and pending referrals
- Responsible for being the first point of contact for families calling the center to inquire about the CalWORKS HVP program; discuss program details with potential clients
- Represent programs at community outreach events
- Screen new referrals for client information, client schedule, and additional details regarding client issues
- Contact referring parties to obtain additional information and advise of waitlist
- Complete quality assurance calls monthly
- Translate satisfaction surveys and other documents
- Create KIPS DVDs to be given to clients
- Assist with obtaining new resources for clients
- Provide agency reception area coverage as needed
- Attend monthly Admin Assistant meetings and case reviews
- Attend weekly supervisions
- Conduct Spanish fluency tests with potential interns and employees
- Office Maintenance
- Monitor and maintain the CalWORKS HVP Program materials
- Assist with closed file maintenance and storage
- Support with mailers, copying, filing, translating, and general clerical projects outside the CalWORKS HVP program if requested by immediate supervisor
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint desired
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
- HS or equivalent
Current interested staff members please submit completed Internal Job Application (attached) to Justina Ryan-Baldwin at [email protected] until Friday, May 7th, 2021.
Know someone who’s interested?
Don’t forget about our staff member referral program!
Please ask them to send their application, resume and salary expectation to [email protected] referencing the position title in the subject line.