Mission & Vision
Our mission at The Priority Center is to deliver life-changing programs to assist people in crisis by giving them the tools and support necessary to end the generational cycle of trauma- including prevention of child abuse and neglect, through early intervention and mental health services and advocacy. We value every individual’s right to grow up and live in a safe and nurturing environment.
How We Help
The Priority Center’s 9 different life-changing programs are designed to work with each family’s or individual’s unique needs to directly serve those in need, reach those we can engage in our work, and teach those whom we cannot directly serve.
The Marketing Manager plays a critical role in ensuring the organization achieves its strategic goals and is in alignment with its mission and vision. The Marketing Manager is a member of the Development Team and will be responsible for print and digital content creation, development of marketing strategy and collateral materials for fundraising campaigns and events, management of The Priority Center’s print and digital content calendar, and all aspects of the organization’s social media and online presence. The successful candidate must be creative, innovative and passionate about the organization’s mission of ending the generational cycle of trauma for Orange County’s most vulnerable children, families and individuals.
This individual will report to the Director of Development (Interim) and work closely with the Development Associate to ensure attainment of marketing and fundraising goals.
**The Priority Center also offers a 9/80 work week schedule which allows for one day off every two weeks (equivalent to having an additional 26 days off per year!)**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with development team members, manage fundraising and awareness campaigns to ensure the financial goals are achieved
- Develop fundraising campaigns from start to finish, including strategy, timeline, production, execution and post-campaign reporting and analysis
- Maintain the organization’s website and social media accounts, ensuring the content is accurate, current and timely and graphics and photos are compelling
- Write and/or edit copy for various communications, including speaking points, donor acknowledgment letters, solicitation letters, etc.
- Oversee design, copy and production of development materials, such as invitations, save the dates, event signage, donor wall and signage, event program book, and annual report
- Ensure that the organization’s communications are consistent with The Priority Center’s visual and brand identity and best capture’s the organization’s voice and mission
- Create print and digital content calendars for various social media platforms, website, newsletters and donor communications
- Originate revenue-generating opportunities, such as cause-marketing campaigns and events
- Liaise with the Marketing Committee, including creating the agenda, setting meetings, taking minutes, and distributing meeting notices and minutes
- Other duties as assigned from the Director of Development (Interim) or Executive Director/CEO
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Superior writing, editing, and verbal communications skills; ability to story-tell and write persuasively
- Keen eye for details and design; basic layout and design skills preferred
- Strong project management, administrative and organizational skills, including documentation, record-keeping, and reporting
- Familiarity with SalesForce, Canva, HootSuite, WordPress and MailChimp or similar
- Ability to work with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Teams and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, adhere to deadlines and be attentive to details
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with funders, departmental peers, volunteers, and other industry professionals
How to Apply:
Please submit current resume to [email protected]